Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited – The Tranter Group consists of six companies that are industry leaders in IT Services, Construction and Renovation, Health, and hospitality. As we work in highly competitive markets, our client base consists of top organizations across industries in Nigeria including 75% of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 3 to 4 Years Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Social Media Manager” as the subject of the email.