Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- The quantity surveyor will be responsible for analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and project managers/project engineers.
- The quantity surveyor is expected to possess superb interpersonal skills, you should know how to read individuals and tailor negotiation strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Identify potential financial and construction risks
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advice on property taxes, regulation and local laws
- Undertake cost analysis for all Mar&Mor projects
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Advice on procurement strategies
- Perform risk, value management and control cost
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Assist in preparing tenders and contract documents including bill of quantity with the Project Managers, design department and/or client.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Factor in the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Prepare summary reports for the client and other relevant stakeholders
- Value completed work and arrange payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- Advise on any outstanding contractual claims remaining.
- Prepare and send regular progress report especially as regards project cost
- BSc. Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Work experience in engineering, estimating or finance field is advantageous.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveyor role
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
- Numerical and data analysis skills
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.