Manager, Enterprise Sales Recruitment 2022 at 9mobile Nigeria. Latest Nigerian Jobs, Hot Nigerian Jobs (Jobberman Jobs)
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Enterprise Sales
Job ID: IRC4650
- Maintain relationships with corporate customers in specific industry segments and leverage on relationships to increase sales revenue and promote EMTS values.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the activities of the corporate sector unit.
- Monitor and analyze key trends in the corporate sector and identify potential market opportunities.
- Assist in the continuous review of the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the unit.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship within the industry to generate and expand business opportunities for EMTS.
- Implement the enterprise sales unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Oversee all daily sales and service activities.
- Develop commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Head, Enterprise Sales.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret business customer needs to new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Forward sector specific value propositions to the Head, Enterprise Sales for review.
- Propose/initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with enterprise sales standards and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the corporate sector unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Enterprise Sales.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Enterprise Sales.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline
- Expert knowledge ofcompetitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Six (6) to Eight (8)years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years’ experience in asupervisory role.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online