Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is one of the leading insurance firm in Nigeria with location across different states in Nigeria. They provide life insurance business and non-life Insurance business services to Organizations and Private individuals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Library Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company is seeking to hire a Library Service Officer who will be responsible for providing efficient and effective frontline services by undertaking customer service at the library circulation desk and customer service center, general administrative support and assisting with Library programs.
- S/he will also assist in the management of stock (e.g. shelving library books, ordering consumables, etc.) as required.
- Provide high level customer service to members and visitors to the library and customer service center.
- Maintain library records and circulation of library material.
- Maintain and assist customers where necessary with specialized library services such as Local History, Online Database, ICT Centre, etc.
- Undertake financial transactions, cash handling, receipting and banking processes in accordance with established procedures.
- Manage requests, loans and returns from external organizations as required.
- Maintain books in order on shelves in accordance with established practices.
- Assist Senior Library Officer with operational duties of the library as necessary.
- Good First Degree in Library Studies and Information Science.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Cognate experience as a Library Service Officer or similar role.
- Good business writing and communication skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and pay attention to details.
N82,000 Monthly (Net).
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.