Learning Manager Recruitment 2022 at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Learning Manager Recruitment 2022 at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Latest Nigerian Jobs, Hot Nigerian Jobs (Jobberman Jobs)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Learning Manager is responsible for executing enterprise-wide learning initiatives across their designated region/directorates, coordinating efforts with HRBPs and business leadership.
- He/She also collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to identify learning needs within the specialized schools, determine strategies, and execute learning solutions that meet those needs.
- Designs and develops training solutions based on analysis of learning objectives, audience, content complexity, and applicable modality(ies).
- Continually drives their own professional development, maintaining knowledge of best practices and new trends in the Learning & Development industry, and sharing that knowledge with the UBA Academy team, faculty, and other stakeholders.
- Recommends learning activities for staff based on career aspirations and identified development needs.
- Creates and assists in skill evaluation and assessments of capabilities as needed.
- Partners with business leadership across specialized schools and faculties to identify and analyze training needs and create an execution plan for addressing identified needs.
- Evaluates learning materials developed for the business to ensure the appropriate learning objectives and needs are met by the content and delivery modality.
- Coordinates implementation of training with business leadership, SMEs, and team members.
- Facilitates training programs to include, but are not limited to, train-the-trainer programs, staff development programs, and function-specific training.
- Conducts, monitors, and evaluates training programs, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Organizes and prepares metrics, reports, and dashboards for the impact of learning activities.
- Acts as a local resource for monitoring and tracking programs, using the business intelligence platforms as a single source of learner records.
- Assists in identifying performance measures and evaluation criteria for training programs.
- Ensures training is updated based upon changes to the business, standard operating procedures, and new or upgraded tools, processes, and equipment.
- Support Group-wide Learning Transformation initiatives and projects.
- First Degree in any relevant field.
- Additional qualification (M.Sc./MBA) is an added advantage.
- Accreditation as a ‘Certified Trainer’.
- Member of an HR Professional body e.g. CIPM, SHRM, CIPD.
- At least seven (7) years of cognate experience spanning across end-to-end training delivery, design, and execution.
- Practical experience in Instructional design & development
- The candidate for this position must have good knowledge and usage of digital and learning management platforms, relationship management, planning, and organizational skills, and good facilitation skills.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Business needs identification.
- Use of Digital and Virtual Learning Management platforms.
- Digital Savvy & Leadership.
- Relationship Management.
- Project planning & control.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently, and accurately.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Models.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Instructional Design (ADDIE Model or similar).
- Time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Networking skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online