Kuda Banking app now offers you N1000 for every user you refer to download, register and verify their Identity on their platform.
Kuda is similar to Cowrywise Platform in the sense that they all offer banking options.
However, the way in which you earn in Kuda Referral program differs from the former. so I will take some of my time to tell you more about this program including how to earn on it and important things to take note of.
What is Kuda?
Kuda is a free mobile banking app for Nigerians. It gives you a spending account, a debit card accepted worldwide and the option of saving every time you spend.
How to Earn Free N1000 from Kuda Referrals
- Simply download Kuda app here.
- Sign up with your phone number and email and verify both
- Input your BVN and Valid ID card
- Input Ru4oY1tC as your referral code
Take a selfie of yourself and proceed
- Next, log in to the app and verify your ID by providing your NIN and also upload the picture if required.
Recommended: PayPal Nigeria 2022: Create PayPal Account That Sends and Receive Money In Nigeria
After you have successfully signed up, you are now set to start referring your friends and as well start earning money. (You would also be credited with N1000 free if you used my referral code).
How To Get your Referral Code on Kuda
- Login to your Kuda Account
- Click on the More option Located at the Bottom Right
- Then tap on Referrals. From there you can copy your referral link.
How Kuda Referral Program Works
- Airtime recharge of at least N50 and ID verification is compulsory on Kuda before you can get your sign up bonus.
- You will earn 100 Naira per user you refer to the app
- Your Referral will also get free N1000 airtime
All referral bonuses will be credited to your Kuda account on Mondays only
- Withdrawals can be done at any time
- You can either use your referral bonus to purchase airtime of any network or transfer it straight to your bank account
- You earn via referral and a sign-up bonus of N1000
Recommended: Earn Up to N5000 on Chipper Cash Referral Program
That’s all for now friends. If you have any questions, ask them below via the comment box and also share this post with your friends.