PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Invoicing Officer
Job Requisition ID: JR000375
Location: Ikorodu Factory, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
OU/Country: PZ Wilmar Nigeria
Revision number: 02
- Why does the job exist?
- To ensure the prompt and proper invoicing of bulk, consumer pack and semi-bulk deliveries
- Promptly and professionally handle customer complaints for better customer service level
- Turnover of unit
- Budget responsibility
- Team Size
- The key outputs of the job
- List in priority order if possible, typically 8-10
- NOT a task list
- Any requirement for organizing & planning including own work and the allocation of resources
- Typical decisions made and if they are advisory or directly responsible for the outcome
- To achieve an on-time invoicing for bulk, consumer pack and/or semi-bulk deliveries
- To achieve zero customer complaint in relation to the quality of invoicing
- To train team members on SAP to be able to invoice without consequential customer complaint
- To ensure there is no pending SAP transactions daily
- To ensure no traffic grid-lock at the weighbridge due to delayed invoicing
- To strictly comply with PZ Wilmar’s EMS policy through adequate paper management through accurate postings to avoid rework.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- List any qualifications required to do the job
- Be specific about the experience needed
- Focus on type of experience not the time served
- Minimum of First Degree / HND
- 2 – 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Proactive and able to implement continual improvement program
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Identify the most significant ones
- Attach a preferred suppliers list if available
- Detail which networks the jobholder will be part of e.g. finance, category
- Sales Team
- Refinery Team
- Packing Hall Team
- PZ Wilmar Customers
- Tank farm Team
- Peer Relationships
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers
- Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Direct reports: None
- Warehouse Supervisor.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Explain any special features or context in which the job operates
- Detail any language or mobility requirements
- Behavioural competencies are linked to the grade of the position and will be assigned once the position has been evaluated.
- Technical skills (max 8 for each position) need to be detailed below.
- They are related to the function of the position (e.g. procurement, finance etc.) and should be those that are required to ensure that the position is performed at a Solid standard of performance.
- Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- System training Skill (SAP)
- Stock Management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Alignment to the BEST! Values are assumed to be critical to all PZC roles.
- All employees are also responsible for complying with their duties and responsibilities under both national legislation and Company policies regarding Health and Safety, Data Protection and Dignity at Work.