Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales – Nigeria
Job ID: 2200000CIF
Department: MN Mobile Networks
About the Team
The team you’ll be part of:
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to:
- Business development across Nigeria Customers by entering in new areas, new customers and support the future existing activities;
- In cooperation with MN Product Line and Services Management identifies new business opportunities for products and services, leveraging existing customer relationships and effectively mobilizing resources in own and other teams.
- Identify commercial opportunities with existing customers and outside the existing business
- Set up target strategies in coordination with the related sales teams;
- Develop and prioritize short- and long-term opportunities, providing Mobile Networks solutions for highly complex solutions and exploiting market and technology trends to strongly position and sell the full Nokia MN portfolio.
- Ensuring pipeline creation
- Aggressively share market requirements and assist with the creation and validation of customer value propositions.
- Facilitate the transfer of the new account to the Sales teams
- In close cooperation with RBC Technology, proactively manages communications regarding MN Products offering and roadmaps, identifies and solves the associate challenges and thinks beyond existing solutions to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Leads and coaches’ Pre-Sales team members as well as specialized / dedicated Account Managers in the specific portfolio to achieve business targets with high visibility.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience and successful track record in Account Manager / Business development role
- Minimum of 15 years of total professional experience in the Telecom industry and within the assigned territory
- Solid knowledge of Mobile Access products and Services Portfolio
- High level of understanding of business financial and reporting governance processes
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills at CxO level
- Ability to manage complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity; High situational adaptability
- Ability to trust, open collaboration and continuous improvement across different organizations.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online