Government Scholarships In Australia – University Of Sydney
Discovered in 1850, the University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It’s one of the world’s leading universities and one of the top-ranked Australian universities. The university attracts domestic and international students who want to pursue their undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. studies, and also create an impact beyond their own achievement.
The Australian government provides financial aid to international students through multiple Australians universities including the University of Sydney under the Research Training Program (RTP). This program scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate research degree in over 50-degree programs at the University of Sydney.
- The University of Sydney.
The Research Training Program is one of the fully funded scholarships provided by the Australian Government. The scholarships cover:
- Tuition fees.
- An annual stipend of $35,000.
- Medical funds.
- Reimbursement funds up to $420 for Masters applicants and up to $840 for Ph.D. applicants.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds.
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors.
- For the Ph.D. program, applicants need to have a master’s degree performed at high academic standard, and that includes a substantial component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, capability, and excellence.
The highest degree diploma and transcript that should be verified with official stamps.
– For Master’s program applicants: bachelor’ degree diploma and transcript
– For Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma and transcript
- Two recommendation letters that should be written by the applicant’s advisors/teachers/employers in English.
- Research proposal that covers the objectives and significance of the applicant’s research finalized in conjunction with their supervisor.
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Supervisors acceptance letter
- Ph.D. applicants must submit a copy of their master’s thesis or a relevant academic publication
- English proficiency proof (TOFEL or IELTS).
There is no deadline, applicants can apply to the University of Sydney for this scholarship any time in a year.