Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating,Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ELV Design Engineer
Proficient in ELVS designs from conceptual all through to detailed engineering for systems involving:
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Public Address and Voice Evacuation Systems
- Access Control (Automatic Door and Entrance Automation Systems), VESDA, Parking Management System
- Data Centre design
- Water Leak Detection system, Intrusion Detection System.
- Gas detection and Control Systems
- Building Automation and Building Management Systems.
- In depth understanding of Client’s briefs and particular requirements and integration into systems design.
- Development of relevant Technical specifications, scoping of work packages
- Tendering documents review and analysis.
- Preparation of Technical Datasheets/ Specifications, Control schematics, Development of systems Architecture.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities with necessary quantity break-up. Preparation of BMS IO summary.
- Preparation of Project Budgetary cost.
- Coordinate site inspection for data gathering or technical evaluation.
- Responsible for the design review of the IT, Telecom, ELV, Security and Fire Alarm services and all ELVS systems.
- Participation in design review meetings and workshops.
- Preparation of meeting records, design and design progress reports.
- Liaise with Local suppliers / Contractors to ensure adherence to standards and scope of works required by client.
- Identify and develop relations with vendors.
- Validate & checking of all relevant submittals during projects implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree BS from accredited university in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in CCTV, Access Control, Gate Barriers, Intercoms, Time attendance and Parking Management Systems, VMS, Intermediate Structured Cabling and Basic Networking.
- Certification in any Physical Security system, but preferably Video Security Certification by NICET or BICSI.
- Implementation experience in basic networking and structured cabling implementation, including installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience in Network related issues is a plus.
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD and Microsoft packages.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.