Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship – UK
The University of Dundee is committed to changing the way communities lead their lives, by working at the global and local levels to create, exchange and apply relevant and useful expertise.
By investing in great research infrastructure, advancing the limits of research, and empowering staff and students to make an impression in the real world, the university builds on its success. As a result, Dundee’s focus on a strong academic and community-based environment is evident in the strong collaborative teaching and research community on campus, which provides an important environment in which to grow, learn and work.
Today, there are 17,000 students and 3,000 staff members from more than 145 countries around the world. The research in Dundee has been rated as one of the best in the United Kingdom in the most recent Research Excellence Framework of 2014. More than 30% of the financing comes through research, resulting in groundbreaking solutions for health, the environment and the economy. Thanks to a strong record in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), the company is among the best in Scotland for research in these areas.
The Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is a partial-funded award provided by the University of Dundee. It is open to international students from across the world. This scholarship is available for postgraduate students only. The Global Excellence Taught Scholarship will contribute £5,000 for one year only.
- Host University: University of Dundee;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Master and Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000£ for only 1 year;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Subjects are listed below;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The University of Dundee provides world-class post-graduate scholarships for challenging students to enter the University’s Master’s programs based on academic, extracurricular or community service activities.
Anatomy, Forensic Science, Anthropology, Urbanism, Architecture, Biomedical Sciences, Finance, Civil Engineering, Business Management, Electrical Engineering, Education, Dentistry, Electronics, Electronic engineering, Oil, Mineral Law and Policy, Nursing Care, Health, Philosophy, Physics, Policy, International relations, Psychology, Social Work.
- Students are considered for these awards only if the university has confirmed that they are subject to foreign tuition fees.
- Those who have obtained a British 1st Class Honours degree, or equivalent, are the only ones to be qualified.
- Students should be in possession of an admission requirement for an offer of entry to a postgraduate school program at one of the university’s academic institutions, starting in September 2020 or January 2021. The program has to be a complete program of 180 credits over 12 months.
- To receive an offer, students first have to contact the university of their choice;
- After the students complete their course application and receive an acceptance letter from the University of Dundee, which may or may not be qualified, the university will inform them by email whether they are considered for the scholarship. They cannot apply for the scholarship without having received an offer.
- The University does not have a different application process for this scholarship and will not consider any written applications. The eligibility of students for this scholarship will be evaluated by the university’s admissions team based on their program application.
- Students should consult the university’s official website for more specific details on how to submit an online request for this scholarship.