Housekeeping Jobs in CANADA: Looking for Local Housekeeper Jobs in Canada? Are you a dedicated Housekeeper, Maid, or Cleaning man/woman looking for a housekeeping job near me in Canada? If yes, then look at a glance over this job posting. We have provided the updated vacancy list of housekeeping employment opportunities in multiple locations and provinces in Canada.
Forget the expensive housekeeping job recruiting agencies in Canada and read the housekeeper job requirement and other skills needed on this post. This post is job postings Canada service focused on helping connect individuals with a nationwide network of qualified cleaning professionals for their home, office, or commercial space.
Whether you want to join part-time, full-time, or weekend, residential, commercial, office, condo or apartment, hotel cleaning jobs, use this post to find a great housekeeping job near you. We even have listed live-in housekeeper jobs!
Latest Housekeeping Jobs in Canada with Work Permit
This post is brought to you for finding professional housekeepers & housekeeping jobs. This post is a job posting service focused on connecting people with a community of qualified cleaning professionals for home, office, or commercial cleaning and housekeeping. If you want to get housekeeping jobs in Canada for foreigners, then you must have to immigrate to Canada using the Canada Express Entry program or Working Holiday Visa in Canada.
So whether you’re looking for a housekeeper, house cleaner, maid service, or cleaning lady or you’re a professional cleaner looking for work in Canada— below we have mentioned all details about the job title.
How much is the salary of housekeeping in Canada?
In this job post, you can get information about Canada housekeeping salary and benefits. Based on the previous year’s survey the average Housekeeping salary in Canada is $35,420 per year or $18 per hour.
The entry-level housekeeper positions start at $24,225 per year while well-experienced workers can make up to $50,000 per year.
What are the Duties of a Housekeeper?
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Washing windows
- Making beds and changing linens
- Ironing clothing items
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Tidying up rooms
- Washing blinds
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Latest Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Many job seekers arrive here searching for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Indians too. The main job of a Housekeeper is to perform cleaning tasks to keep the house, room, and environment clean, neat, and pleasant.
They have to maintain cleanliness in line with management requirements. Housekeepers also replenish toilets, bathroom supplies, clean and store housekeeping equipment, and furthermore ensuring clean and comfortable surroundings.
Skills and Qualifications for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada
If you are interested to apply for housekeeping jobs in Canada then you must have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or related establishment
- Identification verifying you are at least 21 years of age
- The ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.)
- The desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and desire to work independently with little supervision
- Multi-tasking skills
What are the 5 s of good housekeeping jobs in Canada?
5S or good housekeeping jobs in Canada include the rule of waste end through workplace association. 5S was gotten from the Japanese words seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, and shitsuke.
In English, they can be generally deciphered as sort, set altogether, clean, institutionalize, and continue. The foundation of 5S is that messy, jumbled work territories are not profitable.
Just as the physical ramifications of garbage impeding everybody and soil bargaining quality, we as a whole are more joyful in a perfect, clean condition and henceforth progressively slanted to work hard with due consideration and consideration. 5S and good housekeeping are central components of lean reasoning and a visual workplace and are a key stage for world-class production.
5S gives the establishment to all quality improvement programs. It is a procedure to make progressively profitable individuals and increasingly gainful organizations through inspiration, training, and practice. It includes the formation of a solid corporate culture with a profitability attitude.
How Can I be a Good Housekeeper in Canada?
To keep up a sheltered and sound workplace, housekeeping jobs in Canada must be a need. As indicated by the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety, poor housekeeping can introduce shrouded perils that may cause occurrences, remembering stumbling for free articles in walkways, being hit by falling items, and slipping on wet or grimy surfaces.
CCOHS suggests building up a workplace housekeeping program that deals with “the deliberate stockpiling and development of materials from the purpose of passage to leave.” The middle exhorts preparing representatives on the most proficient method to securely work with the items around them.
Additionally, incorporate housekeeping obligations into jobs by having workers tidy up as they go during shifts by evacuating waste and unused materials and reviewing their work zone to guarantee cleanup was appropriately finished.
Extra tips include for housekeeper jobs in Canada
- Guarantee all spills are promptly tidied up. Supplant worn, tore, and harmed ground surface and spot hostile to slip flooring in territories that can’t persistently be cleaned, for example, a passage.
- Keep up clean light apparatuses to improve lighting proficiency.
- Keep passageways and stairways clear. Consider introducing cautioning signs and mirrors to help improve sightlines in dazzle corners.
- Consistently examine, clean, and fix all instruments. Try not to utilize harmed apparatuses.
- CCOHS said assessments are a crucial factor in an effective housekeeping program since they are the main way lacks can be found and changed.