Berkeley Law School Scholarships and Fellowships in USA
Berkeley Law School is one of the University of California schools, and one of the Elite Law Schools in the UN. It prepares international lawyers for global practice by providing them a strong foundation in the fundamentals of U.S. law.
Berkeley offers three different program track options that lead to the same Berkeley Law master’s of law degree: executive track, traditional track, and thesis track.
Each year, The Advanced Degree Programs Office at Berkeley Law school offers different types of selective merit- or citizenship-based scholarships to excellent students who were admitted to study LL.M degree programs at Berkeley.
The selection for the Berkeley Law School Scholarships and Fellowships is based on the review of student’s academic records as well as the supporting documents included in the application. The Scholarships and Fellowships are limited and very competitive.
The scholarships cover LL.M tuition fees and can’t be used to cover travel expenses, housing, or any other related costs. Awards are applied directly through CalCentra.
Students should arrange their finance and make sure they can cover the costs of tuition, travel, as well as room and board before enrollment at Berkeley Law.
- Matching Consideration: All LL.M. Tracks.
- ADP Scholarship for Students with Superior Academic Credentials.
- Social Justice Scholarship.
- African Legal Impact Scholarship.
- Least Developed Countries Scholarship.
- Global Reach Scholarship.
- Young Lawyers Scholarship.
- Latin America Scholarship.
How to Apply:
- There is no need to apply for the scholarships in a separate application form, where all eligible admitted candidates will be directly considered for a scholarship.
- The African Legal Impact and Matching Consideration Scholarships require a separate application;
- Scholarship decisions are made at the time of admission and will be emailed to the email address listed in the application form.